- Open-range raised, feeding on naturally occurring grasses
- Incredibly lean, high in protein and low in calories and cholesterol
- USDA tested and free from hormones, stimulants and antibiotics
- Humanely raised on family ranches that respect the environment
- UPS 2-day shipping included in all pricing
For the juiciest, most tender sirloin, look no further than the Hanging Tender. Also called the “butcher filet,” this flavorful cut has long been the butcher’s favorite, often taken home instead of being offered up for sale. There is only one hanging tender steak per bison and it’s cut from the primal plate, making this our most sought-after sirloin. Cook at low temperatures for best result. Case includes 3 pieces for a total of 2.6 lbs.