- Open-range raised, feeding on naturally occurring grasses
- Incredibly lean, high in protein and low in calories and cholesterol
- USDA tested and free from hormones, stimulants and antibiotics
- Humanely raised on family ranches that respect the environment
- UPS 2-day shipping included in all pricing
The Bison Teres Major, also known as the Petite Tender, is second most tender cut on the bison and will give you the tender, juicy steak-eating experience you’re used to finding at upscale restaurants. The Petite Tender is an affordable alternative to the Filet Mignon while still delivering the mouth-watering flavor of the prized tenderloin. We recommend cooking on low temperatures up to medium-rare doneness to maximize the tenderness of this cut. Case includes 3 pieces of Bison Teres Major for a total of 2 lbs.