With a Spanish-inspired roasted red pepper sauce, these herbed butter-basted strip loin steaks explode with delicious flavors in every bite.
- Romesco Sauce: In food processor, pulse together almonds and garlic until coarsly ground. Add roasted red peppers, tomato, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, paprika, and smoked paprika; pulse until smooth. Stir in parsley; set aside.
- Pan-Seared Bison Strip Loins: Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large heavy-bottom skillet set over medium-high heat; sear steaks for 2 minutes per side. Stir in butter, thyme, rosemary and garlic. Baste steak with melted butter; cook for 4 to 6 minutes for medium-rare, or until cooked as desired. Transfer to plate; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Keep warm.
- Roasted Rapini and Blistered Tomatoes: Meanwhile, preheat over to 425°F. Toss together rapini, half of each of the olive oil, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes. Arrange on one half of unlined baking sheet. Toss together tomatoes, and remaining olive oil, salt and pepper; arrange on remaining half of baking sheet. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until rapini is tender and tomatoes start to blister.
- Smear 1/3 cup of the Romesco Sauce onto each place. Slice steak, arrange steak, rapini and tomatoes on each plate.
- Substitute broccoli florets or broccolini for rapini if desired.