Be honest—what could be better than a burger with blue cheese? Well, if it’s a bison burger, then there’s no improvement needed. Keep this recipe on hand for your next grill fest. The flavor combinations are second to none.
- In a small mixing bowl combine bison meat, olive oil, chopped garlic and red onion and seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- Form meat into 3/4″ patties and set aside.
- Before grilling, prep all toppings such as sliced tomato, onion, lettuce etc.
- Bison meat is best served medium to medium rare – do not overcook!
- Grill patties over a low flame. Melt cheese on the patties during the last minute of grilling.