- Open-range raised, feeding on naturally occurring grasses
- Incredibly lean, high in protein and low in calories and cholesterol
- USDA tested and free from hormones, stimulants and antibiotics
- Humanely raised on family ranches that respect the environment
- UPS 2-day shipping included in all pricing
Our Eye of Round Bison Roast is a naturally tender cut and is an excellent way to enjoy bison. To assure full flavor and juiciness, we recommend dry roasting over a 24 to 48 hour period. Being much leaner than beef, bison is best cooked at low temperatures to rare or medium-rare to ensure maximum tenderness and flavor. Case includes 4 lbs. of TenderBison Eye of Round Bison Roast.