- Open-range raised, feeding on naturally occurring grasses
- Incredibly lean, high in protein and low in calories and cholesterol
- USDA tested and free from hormones, stimulants and antibiotics
- Humanely raised on family ranches that respect the environment
- UPS 2-day shipping included in all pricing
Experience the amazing tenderness and delicious flavor of a slow cooked TenderBison Boneless Chuck Roast. Cut from the shoulder of the bison, our Boneless Chuck Roast can be served as a classic pot roast with potatoes and carrots or sliced/shredded for sandwiches. Slow-cook or braise for best results. Case includes 1 Bison Chuck Roast weighing 12 lbs.