- Open-range raised, feeding on naturally occurring grasses
- Incredibly lean, high in protein and low in calories and cholesterol
- USDA tested and free from hormones, stimulants and antibiotics
- Humanely raised on family ranches that respect the environment
- UPS 2-day shipping included in all pricing
Hand cut by our TenderBison Master Butchers, our Bison Tri-Tip Roast is a large, tender, triangular-shaped piece of meat cut from the bottom sirloin. This cut has become a favorite among chefs everywhere because bison tri-tip has more protein, omega fatty acids, iron, and other nutrients compared to other traditional meats. Cook low and slow for best results. Case includes 1 Bison Tri-Tip Roast weighing 2 lbs.