Enchiladas have never tasted so good, and it’s all thanks to all-natural TenderBison. Bison’s skirt steak is a lean and tender cut, making it the perfect choice for cheesy and flavorful enchiladas.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the steak and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in tomato sauce and chili powder, and cook until heated through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon a portion of the meat mixture into a corn or flour tortilla and top with cheese. Roll tortilla and place it seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat for the remaining tortillas and meat mixture. Pour remaining sauce over tortillas and top with cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
- Top with your choice of garnish, and enjoy!