Searching for a new, flavorful twist on a classic family dish? We’ve got you covered. Our Bison Lasagna is packed with all the flavors you know and love. Then it’s complemented with the sweeter, more tender taste of bison. So preheat the oven and get ready to take your next dinner up a notch.
- To prepare meat filling, brown burger with garlic, basil and salt. All tomato paste and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on the package. Place 1/2 of the prepared noodles in the bottom of 13×9 inch pan.
- Slice mozzarella cheese.
- Over noodles, spread 1/2 cheese filling, 1/2 meat filling and 1/2 of the slices of mozzarella.
- Lay the rest of the noodles over mozzarella slices and repeat the procedure.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes. Let set for at least 10 minutes before cutting.