- Open-range raised, feeding on naturally occurring grasses
- Incredibly lean, high in protein and low in calories and cholesterol
- USDA tested and free from hormones, stimulants and antibiotics
- Humanely raised on family ranches that respect the environment
- UPS 2-day shipping included in all pricing
The TenderBison Ranch steak is the name given to the center cut steak from a boneless chuck shoulder, with the excess fat trimmed away. This flavorful cut of meat is best prepared braised or grilled but can also be broiled. For best results, marinate prior to cooking and cook to an internal temperature of 140 to 150 degrees.