Add a little something extra to your pasta salad with the tender, juicy flavor of bison.
- Barbecue bison to desired doneness. Cool in the refrigerator. Once cool, cut steak into very thin slices. Set aside.
- Boil pasta in at least 6 quarts of water until barely tender. Drain, rinse under cold water from the faucet. Set aside after completely cooled. Toss occasionally until totally drained.
- Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into bite size florets.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and cauliflower florets, cover and blanch for 2 minutes. Drain immediately. Cool in another pot of very cold water. Drain again and, excluding dressing ingredients, combine with all other ingredients.
- Add dressing ingredients to a shaker bottle. Shake for about a minute before pouring over salad. Toss and serve.