Want to try a healthier version of a family favorite? Try these Bison Fajitas for dinner this week.
- Cut steak crosswise in 12 lengths.
- Mix lime juice, oil, tequila, garlic, cumin, oregano, pepper and marinate meat and onion halves in mixture overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Grill onions and meat on grill until meat is rare to medium (do not overcook), and onions are soft. (Pre-cook onion halves until partly done.) Keep warm.
- Heat tortillas either on grill or in microwave until soft and warm.
- Assembly: meat slices down center of warm tortilla, onion slices, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cilantro, etc. on top, fold up bottom, fold sides up to enclose filling.